Fire Damage - Jacksonville - Soot
- Wet Smoke Residues - Result from smoldering fires with low heat. Residues are sticky, smeary and with pungent odors. Smoke webs can be difficult to clean.
- Dry Smoke Residues - Result from fast burning fires at high temperatures. Residues are often dry, powdery, small, nonsmeary smoke particles.
- Protein Residues - Virtually invisible residues that discolor paints and varnishes. Extreme pungent odor.
- Fuel Oil Soot - Furnace puff backs distribute fuel oil soot.
- Other Types of Residues - Tear gas, fingerprint powder, and fire extinguisher residues also need cleanup.
What you may not know is that there is a way to clean up the soot damage "like it never happened". Please call us with any questions you may have regarding fire and/or smoke damage in Jacksonville, Florida.
Other Interesting Articles