About SERVPRO of Arlington / Jacksonville East
Bryce A. Clark
Owners of SERVPRO of Arlington / Jacksonville East
As a coastal community, our Arlington service area has seen a fair share of devastating storms and hurricanes over the past few years. While each of these storms has presented unique challenges, we have adapted to the changing requirements of our residential and commercial customers to offer the most effective and efficient restoration practices to limit the impact on their business and daily life.
Our SERVPRO of Arlington / Jacksonville East team has been named one of the top 100 SERVPRO franchises in the country, competing with a field of approx. 1,800 for this honor. The award is a testament to the hard work of our local team members who provide our customers with effective customer service and restoration solutions to assist customers in returning their properties to their original conditions.
We are one of six large loss franchises in Florida offering large scale disaster relief services and expertise to assist struggling homeowners and businesses devastated by natural disasters. As a licensed contractor, we can offer our clients comprehensive restoration solutions from damage recovery to full reconstruction.
Our team has been recognized as a Large Loss Recovery team with more than 40 employees and a high volume of advanced equipment. We can offer the same comprehensive restoration solutions to major commercial structures as we do for the thousands of residential properties in the Arlington area.
The SERVPRO of Arlington / Jacksonville East team lives and works in the local community. We strive to help local charitable organizations that are making a difference in our community every day. Our major fundraising event, the SERVPRO annual golf tournament, has raised over $60,000 for charities through our partnerships with the JT Townsend Foundation and Funk-Zitiello Foundation which supports the disabled community and helps to fund critical pancreatic cancer research. Our team is dedicated to giving back to the First Coast area whenever we can help.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. of Florida First Coast
- Angie's List Super Service Award